Transcript Request Form

Email Tracy Coates for transcript requests at

- If you need your transcript sent to a college in Texas, your transcript can most likely be sent electronically for free. 

- If you need an official, paper copy of your transcript, they cost $2 each per copy. 

**For both, please include your first name, last name (the one you graduated with), date of birth, graduation year from H-J and a number where you can be reached, in the email to Tracy. 

Questions??? Call Tracy at 409.981.6430 ext. 3107.