See your Counselor if you need someone to talk to. Below are websites that offer additional support.
Above the Influence- www.abovetheinfluence.com
- Above the influence is a website for inspiration in handling stress, self image, relationship, drugs,
Addiction Center- www.addictioncenter.com
- Addiction Center is a comprehensive addiction center hub. They have a guide to dangers of abusing
alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, treatment facilities, and more.
Drug Rehab- www.drugrehab.com
- We provide information, resources, and treatment for people battling addiction and related conditions.
To Write Love on Her Arms- www.twloha.com
- To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope & finding help for
people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
It Gets Better- www.itgetsbetter.org
- The It Gets Better Project wants to remind teenagers in the LGBT community that they are not alone
and it will get better.
The Trevor Project- www.thetrevorproject.org
- The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide
prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.
Love is Respect- www.loveisrespect.org
- Love is resepct is the ultimate resource to engage, educate, and empower youth and young adults
to prevent and end abusive relationships.
Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN)- www.rainn.org
- RAINN is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. It also carries out programs to
prevent sexual violence, help victims, and ensure that rapists are brought to justice. They operate
the National Sexual Abuse Hotline at 1.800.656.HOPE.
Stay Teen- www.stayteen.org
- The goal of Stay Teen is to encourage you to enjoy your teen years and avoid the responsibilities
that come with too-early pregnancy and parenting.
Stop Bullying- www.stopbullying.gov
- Stop Bullying provides information from various government agencies on what bullying is, who
is at risk, and how you can prevent and respond to bullying.